Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Trouble with Grammar and Gorgeous Guys

I just got matched with a guy who has many marks against him just for the careless manner in which he wrote his profile.  He’s 31, a truck driver and has yet to learn the difference between “then” and “than”, spelled “probably” as “probally”, never uses spaces after periods or commas, and not only used “lol” lowercased but attached it to the end of “I try to make the world a better place lol!”.

Aaaaaand… I “smiled” at him.  Don’t look at me like that!  He’s unspeakably adorable!  That smile!  A picture of him playing with a dog!  Another of him in a suit!  Who was it that said “A well tailored suit is to a woman what lingerie is to a man”?  True stuff those words.  I think he looks like a nice man.  I’m certain that I make punctuation mistakes all the time.  I’m only one step ahead of him in knowing when to use “it’s” instead of “its”.  Maybe he doesn’t talk much.  Maybe I can just take him places and get to look at him all the time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment