Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mild Impatience, an Endorsement and Wild Speculation

I haven’t written in a few days because… well not much has happened with the fellas.  I’m new to this so I’m all responding in a timely manner like an eager puppy (a punctual puppy if you will) and now that the process is requiring more than a few clicks, the dudes are dawdling.  It is kind of disappointing but I have no idea what is normal on this site.  I don’t feel like I’m getting anywhere and my subscription is almost 1/6th over!  A darling friend of mine said she is praying that I’ll meet someone quickly on this site just like she did.  I laughed and was encouraged when she also said that every time her husband does something great for her she thinks “Best $200 I ever spent!”.  Awesome. 

Wait a minute.   I’ve just realized that you can skip guided communication all together and just start emailing right away!  Why wasn’t that totally clear from the start?  But of course I immediately wonder why nobody is emailing me.  Apparently my mysterious magic man demagnetism  is powerful enough to traverse the interweb!  Impressive powers I have.  I’m staying positive though because 1) the alternative is unacceptable 2) I’ve still got 5 months where anything could happen and 3) I don’t actually believe I repel men.  It’s a spell a wicked witch put on me remember?  Or a part of God’s master plan.  Ooh!  Or both!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment